the scar

*-Stealth Rabit-*
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey ive got my Dboys scar but still dont know what mags are compatable with it, im looking for an m4 mid cap box set of about 8 that will fit with my scar.

the one's i have had my eye on at the moment are these- http://www.airsoftsupplier.co.uk/Products-...-of-8-id32.aspx

there made by MAG, are these gonna work in my gun?

any posts will be greatly appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters
I never use D BOY magazine, Jing Gong is the best.

lol, wut?

I don fink so!!!

My JG M4 high cap broke, doesn't feed well and is a general nuisance in a firefight, whereas my 5 DBoys high caps all feed flawlessly, no matter what position I am firing in or for how long I pull the tigger.

My JG M4 high cap broke, doesn't feed well and is a general nuisance in a firefight, whereas my 5 DBoys high caps all feed flawlessly, no matter what position I am firing in or for how long I pull the tigger.

Plus they fit in the mag well like a treat, absolutly no wobble at all, unlike the Jing Gong one which wobble A LOT!

• 4 weeks later...
lol, wut?

I don fink so!!!

Yeah your right DBoys are a really reliable make. When i first started Airsoft I bought a budget M4. 3 years later and it eventualy died, however the gun got really badly bashed around as i lent it to alot of freinds, it got covred in mud several times at my local airsoft site when I crossed this mini river. It survived practiccaly everything, and whilst it eventualy broke I'm still very impressed with as it was a budget gun and outlasted some of my more expensive guns.

Archived