Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spankywade

Snowboard for equipment

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I just started playing air soft and want to get my own equipment and instead of buying outright i wondered if anyone was interested in taking on some snowboard equipment. Im not too fussed what weapon so much as long as its decent for skirmish but would prefer an m4 or alternative or even a decent sniper rifle.

What i have to offer is a Nitro T2 snowboard worth £290 totally unused from 08/09 season.

Bindings are rome 390 black and green in large from 08/09 season also totally unused worth £160

Boots are salomon f20 in white from same season and used a couple of times, size 9.5 wprth £200

I do have a pair of £80 bonfire snowboard pants in size 32 waist, luminous green or a black pair of bonfire pants size 36 to offer and A quiksilver snowboard jacket

Let me know

Thanks

Hi all,

I just started playing air soft and want to get my own equipment and instead of buying outright i wondered if anyone was interested in taking on some snowboard equipment. Im not too fussed what weapon so much as long as its decent for skirmish but would prefer an m4 or alternative or even a decent sniper rifle.

What i have to offer is a Nitro T2 snowboard worth £290 totally unused from 08/09 season.

Bindings are rome 390 black and green in large from 08/09 season also totally unused worth £160

Boots are salomon f20 in white from same season and used a couple of times, size 9.5 wprth £200

I do have a pair of £80 bonfire snowboard pants in size 32 waist, luminous green or a black pair of bonfire pants size 36 to offer and A quiksilver snowboard jacket

Let me know

Thanks

nice board