HELP ME CHOOSE A GUN

RICHARD-AK47
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

HI ,

here is a few options i picked out i dont know what to choose as this will be my 2nd rifle i have a m80 at the mo for cqb . and i want another one for woodland and urban skirmishes ,

1: H&K G36C

2: ICS M4AI AEG

3: SRC SR4 M4

4: KALASHNIKOV AK47

5: SRC SR4 R.I.S M4

6: G&G CM16 GAS BLOWBACK OR ELECTRIC BLOWBACK

ANYTHING ELS YOU CAN THINK OF THAT BETTER FOR UNDER £200 JUST LEAVE A MESSAGE THANKS AND ILL HAVE A LOOK AT THEM

• Supporters

Your best bet is to go into Wolf Armouries (as you skirmish with them) and hold the various guns to see which suit you best. Look at where the battery goes as this will affect the weight balance of the gun a bit. Pro Airsoft Supplies are also not too far away - they do a lot of G&G guns. They also have a video showing how to maintain a gbb rifle.

Once you have a better idea of what you want then it is worth seeing is any other players have that gun or one similar - maybe they will let you fire a few bbs on the range.

Your best bet is to go into Wolf Armouries (as you skirmish with them) and hold the various guns to see which suit you best. Look at where the battery goes as this will affect the weight balance of the gun a bit. Pro Airsoft Supplies are also not too far away - they do a lot of G&G guns. They also have a video showing how to maintain a gbb rifle.

Once you have a better idea of what you want then it is worth seeing is any other players have that gun or one similar - maybe they will let you fire a few bbs on the range.

yeah thats a gd idea. ill have a pop down there and have a feel and see whats what .

Archived