Strikeback

iAcorn
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yeah I've seen all the first two series'.

I heard there was a third that had started but I've not looked into it yet.

Good website that by the way, I watch everything on it lol.

• Supporters

What's not to like about it :P especially from Scott's point of view (anyone who has seen it will know)

I finished watching the first season last night. VERY GOOD! But watching the first episode of the second I was a little disappointed. I dont like it when main characters swap out season by season. But I will watch the rest anyways.

• Supporters

First series was made by different people, second and third are made by someone else, but keep the same main characters

First series was made by different people, second and third are made by someone else, but keep the same main characters

I thinkt he first season was based on a book? The rest were just made because it was popular? I've still yet to finish the first episode of season 2. So much work to do :(

• Supporters

Yeh more or less :P the first series loosely follows the strikeback novel, then he decided he'd let a script writer make a series from the name.

I thinkt he first season was based on a book? The rest were just made because it was popular? I've still yet to finish the first episode of season 2. So much work to do :(

the first season was based on the book from Chris Ryan great book.

season 1 was done by british tv makers and the following 2 and 3 seasons are done by americans

• 2 weeks later...

Watched both series 1 and 2 series 3 finishes recording this week that way I can watch them all in one go...

Archived