UKMCPro

iAcorn
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

After purchasing a plate carrier and SERPA holster from these guys I can safely say they are a great seller.

Their website looks great, is easy to navigate and has a decent selection of gear. They dont have a huge range of AEGs though. But I didnt look at them to buy rifles.

Whats more is they offer a membership for £5 per year. This gives you 10% off ALL purchases and products. Considering I bought a PC and SERPA holster from there I have saved way more than I paid for the membership.

Their support was also first class. They called me to say that the SERPA holster was out of stock, with a resupply coming in the following day or two and dispatched my PC at the same time. Delivery was the next day (today).

In short. Excellent products, reasonable prices and great customer service. 9/10 for them (deduct 1 for not having the product in stock. But then again SERPA holsters are popular and right handed are usually sold out anyways).

Huge thanks to juni0r for telling me about the site.

Seconded.

Been buying bits and bobs off them for a couple of years. They only recently started doing airsoft guns, specializing mainly in real steel kit and gear.

The website is now a million times better than it used to be and the service is always top notch. They have lots of kit that is hard to find elsewhere.

Once you've bought from them they tend to post you a catalogue full of goodies quite regularly too - it all gets very tempting :)

I should get commission!!

The shop is even more tempting. The service is great and most of the guys that work there are airsofters.

The prices are not the cheapest but the kit is all top quality and most things are in stock.

As said they have only just got RIFs back in and they are now a KWA stockist doing all the latest gas rifles!

Indeed you should get comission. I keep browsing and seeing items I want. I found their Magazine stock is pretty hard to navigate to though. My SERPA Thight setup should be arriving sometime in the next few days. Happy times!

I have bought a fair few bits from them and never been disappointed.

Lets see:

Defcon5 PC

Bulldog battle belt

Serpa drop leg

Serpa molle attachment

9 FDE magpuls

9 black magpuls

5 FDE PMags

5 Emags

Elite ACU uniform

Elite UBACS

Viper DPM UBACS

Boker Knife

Dump Pouch

Bulldog pistol mag pouch

Proforce sinlg pistol mag pouch

Proforce single M4 pouch

several patches

Death Spade ball cap

Total of around: £800! Thats just the kit from that one shop since Jan this year.........didn't realise I had spent quite that much.

Bone question time, but is this the same USMC PRO shop in Pompey?

Thought so. I'm just a ten minute walk away too. Sweet!

I've popped in the shop a few times for mags and consumables. Very helpful staff who know there stuff, I know a lot of people round this way that buy there and the feedback is always excellent!

been a few times and find them a little up themselves, with no room for haggling!! why spend a £5 for discount, when you can go round to Combat South (five minutes away) get better kit better service and you can always negotiate a good price.

• 1 month later...

You just need to be careful with their website, and better off calling them. I've ordered stuff before which shows in stock and been told days later that its still on back order or in customs somewhere. That particular issue was regarding lefthanded IMI holsters for P226 and 1911's which I waited for a month to get until even they got embarrassed about it and substituted for the more expensive Blackhawk holsters.

Once you get on the phone with them, they're nice as pie and go out of their way for you.

• 5 years later...

Bought the Bolle Raider Ballistic Safety Glasses Kit from UMCPro, price was excellent in comparison to other online retailers, delivered the next day.

the online store has plenty of products to spend your hard earned on.

• 1 year later...

I've attempted to order a UBACS and some other items. Royal mail appear to have lost the package and as it stands UKMCPro have failed to offer any solution whatsoever.

The staff offer assurances that they'll rectify the problem but also state that they can't do anything until an investigation by Royal Mail has been completed.

Complete jokers. It's a shame as previous experiences have been excellent and they offer some great products but it appears as though once an issue occurs you're stuffed.

Avoid.

I purchased a pair of Wiley x gloves from them a while ago , they split around the knuckle protection after being used twice (under a month after purchase), they flatly refused to do anything claiming it was wear and tear ! Fortunately went direct to Wiley x and they replaced them straight away , would never use them again .

• Supporters
7 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Royal mail appear to have lost the package

Not your problem. Ignore them and start a chargeback via whatever payment method you used.  Don't wait.

11 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Not your problem. Ignore them and start a chargeback via whatever payment method you used.  Don't wait.

I'd argue we don't know the time frame here waiting a short while is acceptable but if it's been 2 weeks and they aren't offering refunds/replacements then I would go the chargeback route. Chargebacks are actually bad for your credit rating.

• Supporters

My experience has been that chargebacks take so long to be actioned by the payment handler that the goods will have been delivered, or any reasonable merchant will have resolved the situation, before the handler even contacts them.  Unreasonable ones, like SWAT, appear to only take action when they are contacted and facing a chargeback.

Do you have insider knowledge of why initiating a chargeback (even if it was on a credit card) would effect your credit rating?  I'm struggling to see why, and can't find any suggestion that this is the case.

I stress initiating, since ideally the issue will be resolved without the necessity of performing the chargeback. But if it's not, then the chargeback is going to be necessary anyway, regardless of any ding to your credit rating.

Seems I am misinformed. Must have been fraudulent charge backs I was thinking about. 

If the merchant isn't willing to do anything for an unspecified amount of time then you've paid for a product and it hasn't arrived a charge back is acceptable. 

• Supporters

In principle, the first recourse should be to tell them that the contract is at an end pursuant to Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 section 42.

In practice though I'd just sod that off and initiate a chargeback the instant any trader starts making noises about "Postie must have lost it", because otherwise it's just more delay, delay, delay before you get your money back.  There's also the principled point that it's literally irrelevant to the contract between the consumer and the trader.  Any trader should know that it's their sole responsibility to ensure delivery without undue delay, and they can't outsource that to a third party.  Attempting to do so is an unreasonable attempt to dodge their statutory obligations, at which point it's game on.

Small update. My order turned up albeit a week late. Communications wise they weren't particularly helpful.

I can't prove it but based off the turn around, interactions with their "customer service" team and postage used on the order itself, I suspect that my order was dispatched late.

There are a couple of bits and pieces which I'm after which only they seem to stock so as such I'll be forced to place an order with them again in future (unless I can find an alternative) but I'll adjust my expectations accordingly.

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators

ordered some gloves from these guys at a decent price (M-pact)

No issues what so ever, very quick delivery, arrived the day i was at home so the wife never knew!! :lol:

Archived