aegs wanted

14 posts in this topic

hi iam looking to buy a few aegs

and have cash waiting

so if if have 1 forsale please let me know :blink:

and have cash waiting

hey im new to this forum because i have got into paintball so i am seeling my guns...

i have a high level aeg m16. comes with 3-4 extra mags and a huge 5000 holder...:D charger is an american plug but i charge it in my shaver plug... or you can buy and adaptor... Cost me over£300 new but im taking very low offers within reason..Used twice and shot less than 300 bbs through it.

bit of an impulse buy

hey im new to this forum because i have got into paintball so i am seeling my guns...

i have a high level aeg m16. comes with 3-4 extra mags and a huge 5000 holder...:D charger is an american plug but i charge it in my shaver plug... or you can buy and adaptor... Cost me over£300 new but im taking very low offers within reason..Used twice and shot less than 300 bbs through it.

bit of an impulse buy

welcome to forums

you may want to re-post this in the for sale section it'll get more interest

nutster

welcome to forums

you may want to re-post this in the for sale section it'll get more interest

nutster

thanks...i also have 3 green gas guns that i need sold ? do you think any of these will sell...? i need them sold quick and do i need to post pictures?

Post all the guns you want to sell in the Sale section.

I should think anyone wanting to buy it will want to see pictures (it also shows you put some effort into the ad and they won't just go back to others)

Make sure you read the READ FIRST sticky thread at the top of the topic list.

hi i am looking to buy a few aegs

and have cash waiting

Hi mate,

I just registered to sell my AEG's as I no longer play. Baby has just come along. Email me at bfaster7@aol.com if you interested in my stuff.

I have:

1 x CA SA58, includes red dot sight, 2 x 450 round mags and 1 x 1000 round mag. I also have extra springs, night game silencer / tracer system.

1 x A&K M249 fair condition

2 x Bar 10 rifles each has a little mechanism problem, but I'm sure it can be fixed between the two. One is a short barrel and silencer type and the other is practically new and is the long barrel version.

I have quite a few batteries and a charger and there is quite a few other bits that comes along.

Give me a call if you or anyone else is interested.

and have cash waiting

Hello, i am looking to sell my KART M14, black 1x 1500 mah battery, 1x 230rd magazine for £110. This rifle makes an excellent woodland rifle and to my knowledge can definatley hold its own in a cqb situation. thankx

Hi, I have an M83B3 AEG semi and fully automatic airsoft gun.

It's NEW.

Contact me if interested.

Hello, i am looking to sell my KART M14, black 1x 1500 mah battery, 1x 230rd magazine for £110. This rifle makes an excellent woodland rifle and to my knowledge can definatley hold its own in a cqb situation. thankx

would you consider two toning for me if i bought it ...??? http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/style_imag...icons/icon1.gif