m4 mag adaptor

richkin123
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, ive got a g36c and a hk416 and not so long ago i thought i saw a adaptor which clips ontop of a m4 mag to allow it to be used with a g36. ive searched and i cannot find what im looking for so can anyone tell im i correct in assuming this product exsists or did i just imagine it. if it doesnt how easy is it to switch between a battleaxe g36-m4 mag adaptor?

tnx.

• Supporters

i think you might be creating a product in your mind, however the magwell converter you speak of does exist and is a better option, afaik all you have to do to fit it is remove the pin at the back of the g36 magwell remover the stock magwell and the replace it with the battleaxe m4 version, however i dont have a g36 or magwell converter to test

tom

i think you might be creating a product in your mind, however the magwell converter you speak of does exist and is a better option, afaik all you have to do to fit it is remove the pin at the back of the g36 magwell remover the stock magwell and the replace it with the battleaxe m4 version, however i dont have a g36 or magwell converter to test

tom

well tnx anyway for responding, i guess i'lll have to invest a the battleaxe magwell adaptor.

Archived