what to do next?

griff
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I already own a jg g36c but I don't know what to do next, do I get a pistol, do I get a better gun, do I upgrade my current one any adivce.

also would anyone get a shotgun instead of a pistol?

go for gear buddy things that will be useful like mag pouchs,good solid boots chest rig if u dont have one been told photographers rigs are a bit cheaper so you could look at those

cheers johnny

yh I have all the kit like boots, assult vest and spear mags.

what external and internal parts would you reccommend like scopes, gear box etc and what makes like tm or what ever?

do you have pistols?

• Supporters

what do you think you need? do you need more range? are you running out of magazines? do you need a backup weapon?

imho the choice is down to what you need, you may need nothing at all!

yh I have all the kit like boots, assult vest and spear mags.

what external and internal parts would you reccommend like scopes, gear box etc and what makes like tm or what ever?

do you have pistols?

dude just get yourself a good c02 pistol if u are a smart airsofter u will use it a lot

thanks for help guys im probably going to go for the pistol as i play COB mostly. What pistols would you suggest or own.

To be honest my gun is already powerful enough at 350fs not bad for £120

Archived