wholesale import duty

gununit
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Strating a new business soon and i was wondering how much duty i would be charged on my imported R.L.F ,so if any store owners are online can ya give us some advice on the charges ,ps the H.M. revenue and customs have no info .

• 1 month later...
Strating a new business soon and i was wondering how much duty i would be charged on my imported R.L.F ,so if any store owners are online can ya give us some advice on the charges ,ps the H.M. revenue and customs have no info .

Hi, Just saw your post so maybe its too late, HMG generally charge as and when they like and RIF covers so many products that its been a nightmare for me but they explained it to me as 7% on each product then added as a total and including shipping and then added VAT on top!

The only added advantage for me is that i dont worry about the Taxes i pay on anything as i spread the cost throughout the order and every quarter i claim the tax back and use it to get larger orders in.

Hope it helps!

[email protected]

Archived