What Pistol should i buy?

XxxBIRCHYxxX
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hiya peeps,

Can you help me im new to airsoft (sort of) im looking to buy a pistol but im not sure what the best to get due to our wonderful weather in the UK.

I do like the Sig P226, but i dont know what make to get?

Basically you can't go wrong with a TM pistol. hey are by far the best make out there. Reliable and easy to get spares for the rare occasions they do break.

The TM P226 is a little beast as well.

yep the TM Sig p226 is a very robust lil side arm. Sturdy build and normaly hits whatever you point it at. Pick up at least one extra mag a holster that will form around it and that's you set.

I found that the Hicapa and the sig are 2 pistols that are weird shapped and need a holster that will adjust to fit comfortably so choose carefuly.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

That is true about the P226 fitting oddly in a holster.

If you can get a SERPA type holster that is moulded specifically for it. I used a WAS MOLLE holster and the mag release kept getting pressed in.

i have a tm desert eagle the model before the hardkick so its an early hop up model.

has never broken nor jammed mag freezes up after 3 fills which is very good for a gbb.but you wont have much luck finding one and no mine isnt for sale lol.

so save up that extra bit of cash and get a tm is what im trying to say.

i also have a tm m16 converted into a m4 shorty custom with metal gear box uprated motor slightlty tighter barrel uprated spring. not sure on fps of late.

but even upgraded the tm has never broken

johnny

Archived