New member to the forum

Dispas
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Heyas

I'm a new member to the forum, I'm a mature student at the Uni. of Portsmouth and a member of the university society; UPAIR.

I usually play at UCAP Bunker with the team but am intending to give Combat South a bit of a run too in the future, especially after exams.

I've been airsofting since january of this year and am loving it, I own a tokyo marui P90 I bought in 2006 because it was cheap and 'looked cool'. I found out about Airsoft for the first time at a freshers faire here. Its a testement to TM manufacturing that after basically being played with by me and some media/drama student friends as a prop and stored under my bed I could just put a battery in it, have someone oil the main spring (I think?) and go for a weekend-long event without anything else needing done.

Future purchases are likely to include either a STAR/ARES manufacutre UMP or an XM8. I quite like futuristic looking weapons and wish that there was an FN-2000 airsoft AEG.

Thanks for the welcome~

My P90s been taken apart three times now since january by people scarecly able to believe that its suffered no mechanical problems in the four years I treated it like a toy and still delcared fighting fit. Other than the oil film drying up its not even misfired in twelve days of skirmishes. Although its got the usual TokyoMarui SMG habits (ie: a mind of its own) where some games it seems a little slow firing and relaxed and then another day its blasting twenty rounds a second at 340fps. Something I gather is common among TM SMGs.

Six months ago I'd have said it was 'as reliable as a Toyota', nowadays I think I'll stick with saying "It could almost be German."

Archived