gankmasterflex

Tokyo Mauri MC51 and ICS M4 For Sale

16 posts in this topic

Hi fellow airsofters,

It is with great sadness that I am having to sell my Tokyo Mauri MC51 and ICS M4 Para but as I'm moving to the USA I will not be able to take them with me and as they have always served me faithfully I thought it was time to give others a chance to experience the fun that I have had with this airsoft rifles.

Here are the details of the two items for sale and what is included with each item.

ICS M4 Para Anniversary Edition Full Metal except for stock and with upgraded 1J internals

This item has full RIS rail mounts and comes complete with 9.4v 1100 mah battery it has been tested at 400fps exactly so you will need to dial it down on sites. It also comes with M203 Sun Grenade launcher and 3 gas grenades. I have 4 500 round hicap mags for this weapon as well as a speed loader. It also has an additional RIS handle mount which, sports a Kings Arms Red Dot Scope and I have an additional target laser mounted on the front of the weapon via the all round RIS rails. It weights in around 4.5KG fully loaded so its quite heavy. I replaced the original folding stock with the tradition M4 retracable stock to make it easier to aim.

I'm selling this item as a complete piece so the total for the this combination is £500 this includes everything mentioned above.

Tokyo Mauri MC51

This item is completely standard there have been no upgrades of any kind done to this item it comes with the standard 80 round metal magazine and an additional 500 round hi-cap magazine also metal. The item itself is half metal half hi density plastic and comes with an 8v battery. It is missing the flash rider so taking this into account as a complete package I am willing to sell this item for £120

I have taken great care of these items and they have been fully cleaned and serviced after every skirmish however I must point out that these items are not two tone they are the original replica colours (black) there for you must be UKARA approved in order to purchase them sorry but it's the law now. I will also throw in all my remaining ammo for these items at no extra cost. I do also have additional items for sale please let me know if you require details of those.

Thanks for reading and happy airsofting folks.

pics?

pics?

I will take some tonight and then upload them on here tomorrow if that is ok by you?

yeh thats fine

Please let me know if the link to the pictures doesn't work but I also have ten mid cap mags and a full metal supressor for the M4 which are included in the price too. Please let me know if you're still interested?

Thanks.

Here's the photo link

M4:

http://xxvn4q.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pKA9...BubMr98/149.JPG

http://xxvn4q.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pLH4...rgYGSAg/150.JPG

http://xxvn4q.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pTCT...vidOufM/151.JPG

MP5:

http://xxvn4q.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p5iC...SZBiTt0/153.JPG

Thanks for that mate not sure why they weren't working but thank you. Let me know if you're interested? I also have green gas to fill the grenades am happy to throw this into the bargain too.

they both look awesome however i need to save my money now, so i wont be buying either

nutster

items still up?

might be although the guy hasn't logged in, in over a month

Nutster

Hi yeah sorry the item are still up apologies have been away on business so haven't been on here for a while but yes both items are still for sale and have decided to drop the price on the M4 you can have the whole lot for £450 that includes everything.

might be although the guy hasn't logged in, in over a month

Nutster