Dispas

Special airsoft Supplies - a terrible experiance

54 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, djben9 said:

so any updates on this place as he has a mag in stock i want.....or i have to go to zero1

He doesn't have ANYTHING in stock. He never has, and never will. Only once he's received your order will it get ordered from the supplier, however 99% of the time, he'll just pocket the money and not send anything.

Esoterick likes this

Never ever give in to temptation with this shonky snake oil salesman.

djben9 likes this

Bit of a blast from the past as I haven't seen much on him for a long while but I was a bit surprised today when I saw a post on Facebook of someone actually recommending them! I'm shocked that he is still trading let alone getting 

Recommendations lol, I wonder if with Facebook taking over as the source of info for beginners he's taken advantage of the fact his isn't well know on it and going for a bit more of people's money. I guess there is a chance he has chaneed and is actually selling stuff but that's probably a long shot. Anyone else heard much in recent years ? 

I know him and not wanting to defend him,I've heard nothing but bad about him.I've purchased off of him but I'am in the postion where I can collect.Why do people still use him???Because he can supply cheaper than anywhere else and the temptation to save a few ££ overrides the glaringly obvious risk.

He is notouriously hard to get hold of by phone but he's always at his site in Reading,