Special airsoft Supplies - a terrible experiance

Dispas

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

The address on their website is only 10 minutes from XSite at lane end so could pop round next time we go to the site (probably at the end of this month).

From google maps it looks like a residential area so probably someone just operating from home with limited stock space.

• 5 weeks later...
  • AF-UK Founding Member

I think it would only be this lot on it. You can put someone like JBBG on there but it only takes a little bit of common sense to realise a sub £50 item is not actually going to be the same or better than a £150+ item..

Two_Zero, I believe thats a good idea but it has to be done carefully because while some sites are terrible for everything others are hit and miss on service and so you'll get arguments about what warrants a spot on the blacklist.

was thinking just that, or competitors might bs.

• Supporters

TBH, Competitors in airsoft are few and far between. Most shops get along well with each other.

Some companies are looked on less favourably by other shops, but only really 2/3 that I can think of and they all have decent customer service really. (and no, I won't be saying who they are)

as Dev said, only SAS would be on the list and their website is a long way behind where most decent shops are now it looks dodgy anyway. a quick google search will return that they are not to be trusted with anything.

JBBG sell cheap shite, but their customer service is supposedly quite good.

• 3 years later...

Oh for god sake....... I ordered with him last night stupidly. Few hours after I realised he never asked for a UKARA which smelt fishy so I done some digging.... by digging, google finished off my search bar for me 'special airsoft supplies con artist'... Order totally 165, in the pending stage of paypal which means i cant open a case until its completed apparently. Any advice for a moron like myself to get my dollar back?!

So he emailed me back this evening, he seemed genuine, obviously it's hard to get over the overwhelming negative reviews this guys got. But he said he could post tomorrow, as the reason he didn't today was because I ordered the wrong gas and advised me which one to buy. But if I still wanted he has no problem cancelling the order. When I replied explaining I wasn't happy at the reviews I would like to cancel, he was prompt and very understanding.

Obviously I'm not going to argue with people's experiences as it may have saved me a lot of money. But from my experience, Mark was quite reasonable.

So he emailed me back this evening, he seemed genuine, obviously it's hard to get over the overwhelming negative reviews this guys got. But he said he could post tomorrow, as the reason he didn't today was because I ordered the wrong gas and advised me which one to buy. But if I still wanted he has no problem cancelling the order. When I replied explaining I wasn't happy at the reviews I would like to cancel, he was prompt and very understanding.

Obviously I'm not going to argue with people's experiences as it may have saved me a lot of money. But from my experience, Mark was quite reasonable.

He is until you're a few months down the line and it still hasn't arrived, as that's when he stonewall's his "customers".

• 2 months later...

Not sure how the SAS association would feel about this bloke using the winged dagger on his website either... highly doubtful that he would have permission.

Cannot actually believe the guy is still in business...who on Earth is buying from him?!

• 2 weeks later...

Cannot actually believe the guy is still in business...who on Earth is buying from him?!

It would seem new people into airsoft where something is at first glance a really good deal. Only to then stumble upon complaint after complaint at a later date.

• 1 month later...

Not sure how the SAS association would feel about this bloke using the winged dagger on his website either... highly doubtful that he would have permission.

He would only need permission if it were a registered trademark.

He would only need permission if it were a registered trademark.

Pretty sure the winged dagger is, I don't know for sure 100% as I served in another regiment and another army. Anyway, I can say 100% that there would be plenty of guys who would be unhappy if a business was doing things that could be regarded as being of ill repute and using their regiment's emblem/name as a way to profiteer from this behavior.

Pretty sure the winged dagger is, I don't know for sure 100% as I served in another regiment and another army. Anyway, I can say 100% that there would be plenty of guys who would be unhappy if a business was doing things that could be regarded as being of ill repute and using their regiment's emblem/name as a way to profiteer from this behavior.

I don't think it is. Look at all the books and dvds that use the logo. The wee r in the circle or tm would have to be on the cap badge.

I don't think it is. Look at all the books and dvds that use the logo. The wee r in the circle or tm would have to be on the cap badge.

fair point but this is a business so I think the rules are different. I don't know tbh but like I said if the business is involved in some shady dealings or has a bad rep, the guys who legitimately earned the the sand-coloured beret won't be too happy about it.

• 7 months later...
  • Moderators

so any updates on this place as he has a mag in stock i want.....or i have to go to zero1

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, djben9 said:

so any updates on this place as he has a mag in stock i want.....or i have to go to zero1

Go to z1, SAS is and has always been a good way of throwing away money 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.