picof my m4

Johnny
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

http://s674.photobucket.com/albums/vv107/n...;current=M4.jpg

tokyo marui. uprated internal turns out at just shy of 400 fps.

rof is 7 per second ish.

build for me by a friend cost me cost 60 quid not a bad bargian.also came with the scope and two mags.

also i own a tokyo marui desert eagle full metal and full size model early hop up version.

looking into getting a 1911.oe hi capa 4 inch barrel model next.

comments welcome

cheers johnny

yup i need to find a connection or loop so i can have a sling have the rear one on the stock just need to find the front loop. any ideas.

johnny

• AF-UK Founding Member

Most things will show up on a google product search or ebay, if you still can't get your hands on something then you want to be looking at guns being sold for spares/repairs and try and get your hands on one :)

Most things will show up on a google product search or ebay, if you still can't get your hands on something then you want to be looking at guns being sold for spares/repairs and try and get your hands on one :)

brilliant help dev nice one.will let oyou know how i get on

johnny

• Supporters

just shy of 400fps, where exactly u planning on using this?

nutster that is what the guy i bought it from told me have original parts planing on taking it down to 320 ish

thanls jersey will have a look may treat myself to a viper sling

• Supporters

was gonna say, presume he did it because he could, even so theres no point upping fps past 328 for a normal aeg, makes it usable pretty much everywhere

• Supporters

you'll need to change the spring to lower the fps, not change the battery voltage

to be honest with you i think im going to have it chrono d first see where i need to go from there

no point stripping it and buying parts if i dont know how much i need to lose is there

Archived