Im a "noob"

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, Im completely new to airsoft and i was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. Im interested in getting a half-decent electric gun. I looked at the JG M4. Apparently this is quite good ?? Also is there any restrictions to me getting one of these ? Im 15. Also all I want to do with it is shoot cans in my backgarden. Another thing, I don't want one of those 2 tone things. Thanks

Well "one of those 2 tone things" are all you can get (thats if your parents will buy you one becuase your underage)

Look up the VCR act and UKARA to understand why

So becuase you are limited to 2 tone weapons this is all your looking to get all of these are good for what your going to use it for

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Assault-Rif...AEG_B22C48.aspx

Thanks

Jack

Well "one of those 2 tone things" are all you can get (thats if your parents will buy you one becuase your underage)

Look up the VCR act and UKARA to understand why

So becuase you are limited to 2 tone weapons this is all your looking to get all of these are good for what your going to use it for

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Assault-Rif...AEG_B22C48.aspx

Thanks

Jack

F**k it !! al buy a wrist rocket

F**k it !! al buy a wrist rocket

>>>googled wrist rocket>>>

Wrist Rocket

Its when you clench your fist and hold out your arm to find the perfect vein to shoot up your drugs drugs retards.

i was at the doctor and the male nurse (haha) asked me if I smoked, drank or did drugs, and when he said 'drugs' he looked me right in the eye and did a perfect wrist rocket.

Archived