georgel96

black l96 for sale

11 posts in this topic

full black l96 £90 been used once. need tiny tampering with the hop up. 1000 high grade bbs bi-pod scope mag capacity 30. email me at george_moods@hotmail.co.uk for any questions. and udjustable stock and weights and rubber butt plate.

full black l96 £90 been used once. need tiny tampering with the hop up. 1000 high grade bbs bi-pod scope mag capacity 30. email me at george_moods@hotmail.co.uk for any questions. and udjustable stock and weights and rubber butt plate.

tom-wilson-06@hotmail.com

email mev pics :)

have u still got the sniper ?

still got the gun if so ill buy i rekon

still got the gun if so ill buy i rekon

I could buy some time during next week if you still have the gun

I have the cash if you still hav the gun willin to pay for p&p my email address is lostmysoul88@hotmail.com