2 good shops to buy from

rjs13
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

actionhobbys.co.uk have good guns mainly jg for newbs like me :P and they have same day postage wth next day delivery and then theres www.airsoftworld.net they sell the same stuff as actionhobbys if not more but they are slightly more expensive but give better reviews on the guns.

oh yeah and theres the one the only......

ebay.co.uk buy it sell it love it :P

• 3 weeks later...

Two places i would seriously consider are www.actiongamers.co.uk and www.landwarriorairsoft.co.uk

I have dealt with these two companys now, and they are very speedy and effecient. Customer service is great and they have good stock levels.

Hope that helps,

Troops

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Im fairly new to airsoft and the two main places Ive bought from are Combat Angel and Wolf Armouries

ComA I will and have used again, friendly and efficient

Wolf are okay to buy from, and they are to the point with enquiries, was a little peeved that it took them well over a week to deliver a few cans of gas and such, no hardware at all and still 7+ days? I ended up going in myself! lol

I havnt come across any place that offers upgrade parts for sale, i.e NPAS bolt carriers, Airsoft Surgeon stuff, etc...anybody got any ideas on a website/retailer that might be able to help me out?, Shootercity.com is one I have checked...any others?

Cheers

• 2 months later...

I agree that wolf armories arn't all that when it comes to being efficient but they are nice guys there and stock a fair few guns in their shop. Doesn't compare to Dentrinity in Hong Kong though!

I agree that wolf armories arn't all that when it comes to being efficient but they are nice guys there and stock a fair few guns in their shop. Doesn't compare to Dentrinity in Hong Kong though!

• 2 weeks later...
Wolf are okay to buy from, and they are to the point with enquiries, was a little peeved that it took them well over a week to deliver a few cans of gas and such, no hardware at all and still 7+ days? I ended up going in myself! lol

The thing is with gas and lube is there high pressured cans and i think they can only ground ship them and they have to be in a special truck so it takes twice as long

Here in jersey it can take up to 3 weeks!! for stuff like that so think your self lucky ;)

• 8 months later...

nothing fancy, but still its nice you know, this week i got a GB velcro flag to put on my gear free.

and you can call me stupid for being over the moon with a 2 buck velcro flag for free all you like....

y'all just jealous. ;)

i personally find action hobbies and airsoft world to be low quality but still abit pricey but thats just me. i like to use elite airsoft essex as is local but they do post to uk :)

www.eliteairsoftessex.co.uk

• 1 month later...
Two places i would seriously consider are www.actiongamers.co.uk and www.landwarriorairsoft.co.uk

I have dealt with these two companys now, and they are very speedy and effecient. Customer service is great and they have good stock levels.

Hope that helps,

Troops

Theyre really good, Ive bought from them several times.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The thing is with gas and lube is there high pressured cans and i think they can only ground ship them and they have to be in a special truck so it takes twice as long

Here in jersey it can take up to 3 weeks!! for stuff like that so think your self lucky ;)

You can just go to a DIY/hardware store and buy a tank of propane. Its the same thing, all you need is the right valve, you can pick one up on any airsoft store. Then you never have to buy green gas again.

Archived