Devastator

Patch

18 posts in this topic

send me the options and ill make one of each for us to choose from, which reminds me i need to chase up some possible orders on other forums

us 'original' mods are all from same place, so figured we'd make a more official team rather than being a group of mates at skirmishes, or at least that's how i see it, and once we have decided on a patch it will be available to all other members on these forums

Oh i would of liked to be on the sites team

But i guesss it wouldnt work me being on a island and all <_<

And memcwho your not just on here to try become a Mod are you? ;)

well now its out into public posts :) were currently working on what designs would work for people,

also when im done would you require the PSD files

stay tuned lads designs on the way. just need to finalize everything.

all i need is jpegs and a spare couple of hours, hint hint saturday matt :P

Haha fair play

You dont need a team camo it basicly dose the same job as a patch (indecating that your all in the same team)

You might want to consider a team camo as well

if the camo is anything like the colour scheme of the forums it wouldn't that effective :D blue & grey.

Thats cool, the problem with a team camo is it restricts players to what kit they can buy. My team have a camo because we think it makes us look more like a team and more realistic. We are also geting a team badge which should be ready next week!

It is multicam, do you even read up about your team? LOL joking mate, but yeah it says when you go to sign up, thing is, multicam was designed for desert/urban environments so it isnt the best stuff to use when we are in woodland places, maybe i might go for flecktarn or woodland tigerstripes

oh kk, i go cadets and got a spare pair of dpm's, were would i get multicam from?