BBear

Wanted-Tactical Vest-read on...

8 posts in this topic

Basically, Im looking for a second hand tactical vest, something that would be good for sharpshooting/sniping (I.e, not too many pockets on the front, so i can go prone).

Needs to be Woodland camo or preferably British DPM, but I'm not too picky.

Looking for something light weight and inexpensive (I like the look of the viper South african assault vest thing, but a bit pricey). (£30 pound give or take budget)

Needs to hold

3x Small sniper rifle mags

1xG18 mag

and a few other pockets for extra BB's, and other bits and bobs.

Ta' very much

Jack

an saav to carry 4 mags and some bb's??, bit of overkill imo, what about a belt kit, it'll cost more but you may find it more comfortable, plus doesn't take up much room on your person

A belt kit with a couple of pouches will do you for a snipers rig, and then if you lie down you will still be able to get to all the pouches.

A belt kit with a couple of pouches will do you for a snipers rig, and then if you lie down you will still be able to get to all the pouches.

Ok, i have had this advice from 4 people so i think i will go with it, DO you have any recommendations? I like the look of this, cant find any retailers though http://www.popularairsoft.com/news/weekend...nipers-belt-rig

Ah i got it, the link wasn't working.

Thanks for your great advice :)

Btw sorry, i didn't mean Saav, i put south african by accident, i meant the hong kong SAS police styley one.... Just had SAAv going through my head sat the time...

That sort of thing.

Here is a cheaper one if that is a bit pricey.

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/ustsb1nx.html

All you need is a belt to put it on. it has MOLLE loops to add pouches when you find out what else you need but that would do for normal skirmishing.

You can put any molle pouches straight onto a normal belt but it whont be as stable and you will need to tread them on when you have the belt on

Basically, Im looking for a second hand tactical vest, something that would be good for sharpshooting/sniping (I.e, not too many pockets on the front, so i can go prone).

Needs to be Woodland camo or preferably British DPM, but I'm not too picky.

Looking for something light weight and inexpensive (I like the look of the viper South african assault vest thing, but a bit pricey). (£30 pound give or take budget)

Needs to hold

3x Small sniper rifle mags

1xG18 mag

and a few other pockets for extra BB's, and other bits and bobs.

Ta' very much

Jack

genuine issue woodland dpm assault vest in good condition £35.00

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1899/sdc11786.jpg