Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chalk

Marui (SOLD)

9 posts in this topic

Hi people

Gotta Genuine Marui MP5K RIF (not two tone) in original box and accessories for sale with stick battery and two mags(one long hi cap and one standard short)

Perfect working order and condition no marks scratches etc and well maintained (as with all my guns)

Just not using it alot as I have a new Mac11, shame to let it sit on the shelf alone

Good Gun for cqb and renound in the world of weaponry : )

Wantin 80 for it or a close offer

Collection only as I have had probs with post and lost 100 quid to some idiot (plus you get to see it first)

I live in Leatherhead surrey

No photos so don't bother to ask I can't work out how to put em on here and have'nt a camera

Just take my word for it its described as above!!! : )

Hope it goes to a good home

Hi people

Gotta Genuine Marui MP5K RIF (not two tone) in original box and accessories for sale with stick battery and two mags(one long hi cap and one standard short)

Perfect working order and condition no marks scratches etc and well maintained (as with all my guns)

Just not using it alot as I have a new Mac11, shame to let it sit on the shelf alone

Collection only as I have had probs with post and lost 100 quid to some idiot (plus you get to see it first)

No photos so don't bother to ask I can't work out how to put em on here and have'nt a camera

Hi, do you still have this gun for sale and for the same price or am I too late? I'm based in London.

Thx

Hi people

i can give you £60 for it right now mate as iam round the corner from it ! pick up

Is this still for sale?

i can give you £60 for it right now mate as iam round the corner from it ! pick up

Hello Mate, Sorry for the delay in response I have still got it but it now has a good red dot sight and toprail fitted as i'd planned to keep it and got them of a friend, where do you live? and can you call me on 07593 033 661 and you can come see it any night or Sunday : )

Cheers

Chalk

Hello Mate, Sorry for the delay in response I have still got it but it now has a good red dot sight and toprail fitted as i'd planned to keep it and got them of a friend, where do you live? and can you call me on 07593 033 661 and you can come see it any night or Sunday : )

Cheers

Chalk

Hey,

If this is still for sale let me know mate....

Martin

Hi

I am interested in this, however I would need it posting.

Can give you my member details and forward you to my website so you can see I am a genuine buyer, plus I am happy to wait a few days to double check the payment is true, normally with paypal you need 3 days for them to check all is well, not that you need to its just for your piece of mind.

Regards

Rob.

SOLD NOW SORRY : (

If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Thanks.