Uhh, the scope for the Warrior L96

¢×ê¿ð»£ª
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Usually they won't come perfect.

You need to get yourself a target and shoot continuously (over different ranges) at the same spot on the target, adjusting as you go until it keeps hitting the spot where you aim, then you're done

• Supporters

" (over different ranges) "

Wrong, just zero it in for 30 metres and you wont miss anything further or shorter.

To zero the scope there is a disc on the side unscrew that and then twist it with a flat-head.

you dont need to move, shoot a magazine of the rifle off and dont adjust regardless of where they land, then adjust according after the magzine and repeat. (if BB's are going right from the scope then adjust the scope right.

Hope this help..

Dev.. lol

" (over different ranges) "

Wrong, just zero it in for 30 metres and you wont miss anything further or shorter.

To zero the scope there is a disc on the side unscrew that and then twist it with a flat-head.

you dont need to move, shoot a magazine of the rifle off and dont adjust regardless of where they land, then adjust according after the magzine and repeat. (if BB's are going right from the scope then adjust the scope right.

Hope this help..

Dev.. lol

Ohhhh, I see topdog, thanks man.

I feel welcomed to this community ^_^.

Oh hey, I'm new to these kind of things, and I'm really fascinated by all of this...

Can you teach me how to calculate meters/feet? Like how far a target is?

• Supporters

im no sniper but try to use something you know the size of, nothing too big or small (not your ###### :P) say your target is half a football field away if you get me? maybe that was a bad example.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Click on the My Controls link in the top right hand side, for measuring distances you can either use a tape measure, or use a laser machine which calculates it for you.

My answer was correct (just the same as yours, its personal preference how you zero your scope), if you were to google, "how to zero a scope" you would find that most places suggest you do it over several distances so you can get a happy in-between/average you also learn the capabilities of your gun and you can also mess with the hop at the same time.

• Supporters

what ever it just makes his life harder that if he zeroes it in shorter than at longer ranges he is going to miss and have to re adjust, if he zeros it in for 30m he will be fine.

your answer wasn't the same you said over different ranges, i just just 30m which is fine for airsoft, its not real shooting were talking about here, if it was than yeh you would adjust the scope to windage and distance every shot but i wont go into all that.

Archived