PMC/Merc loadout

Brooksey1211
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok here is a pic of me and some of my team mates in full PMC mode at Gunman on 29th May:

IMG_0094.jpg

I'm 2nd from the right and my kit list is:

CYMA AKSU w/ 6x 150rd midcaps

Custom SIG P226R w/ 3 mags

Brownwater Logo Polo-shirt and Ball-cap

Genuine Arabic Scarf

Tan Oakley Gloves

Tan 5.11 Trousers

RG Pantac RAV

Tan Lowa Desert Boots

AKs FTW :)

Mp5...tut tut

Anything compact (for vehicle-borne ops) goes with this loadout so the MP5 is fine imho.

i was looking at those greek commandoes, i swear some of the mags are being held in with tape

merc loadouts are the most simple to do, a merc will put on what ever he wants, keep it casual but practical. throw on what you feel comfortable in and be sure its durable enough to withstand you crawling though the dirt.

as its been said many of times, denim pants t-shirt and a low profile vest.

if you do a lot of airsofting id guess you have a collection of vests......what you do thrown on a random pair of trousers, then though on a plate carrier(im sure you have on) be sure it is molle then throw a few ammo pouches on......grow a beard(or draw one on if you a kid) then bish bash bosh your all done

then though on a plate carrier(im sure you have on) be sure it is molle then throw a few ammo pouches on......

Doesnt need to be MOLLE. Plain old body-armour (I use PACA) with a chest rig is freakin' ninja mate :)

Archived