Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
303 CJ

2x KWC CO2 Mini Uzi's

2 posts in this topic

As the title says ive got 2 KWC CO2 mini Uzi's. Full auto, semi auto options, firing at 450+ fps with .20G bb's. These are the hard kick full weight bad boys, and are not to be underestimated.

I paid £230 each for them through the Phoenix shop and they have not been used in a single airsoft game yet.

They both come in seperate hard black cases with IMI engraved on the top. 2 Spare mags are included at no extra cost if you buy them both. They cost me £35 each.

One of the Uzi's is still at the Phoenix shop and has never been fired or even seen the light of day.

Im lookin for either £450 for both or £230 for the one at the shop and £220 for the one i have at home due to ive fired it a couple of times.

NOTE: You can buy green gas mags for them instead of using the CO2 ones which will reduce them to sub 350 fps.

you still got these????????????????

As the title says ive got 2 KWC CO2 mini Uzi's. Full auto, semi auto options, firing at 450+ fps with .20G bb's. These are the hard kick full weight bad boys, and are not to be underestimated.

I paid £230 each for them through the Phoenix shop and they have not been used in a single airsoft game yet.

They both come in seperate hard black cases with IMI engraved on the top. 2 Spare mags are included at no extra cost if you buy them both. They cost me £35 each.

One of the Uzi's is still at the Phoenix shop and has never been fired or even seen the light of day.

Im lookin for either £450 for both or £230 for the one at the shop and £220 for the one i have at home due to ive fired it a couple of times.

NOTE: You can buy green gas mags for them instead of using the CO2 ones which will reduce them to sub 350 fps.