Airsoft and Graphics help

Sarah
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum but not new to Airsoft, I have been airsofting for around three years but I wanted to get your opinions on some stuff.

I am a second year graphics student and i am about to start a project based around Airsoft packaging. I have a couple of ideas, firstly i want to create some kind of kit which can be used either as a promotional pack to advertise Airsoft or a pack which can be given to people who want to get into airsoft, so it could contain general airsoft rules, info about pyros, guns etc, hints and tips about what to wear ie, sturdy shoes. There would also be a corporate version of this pack to advertise to businesses.

I would really appreciate it if you could give me your thoughts and ideas about this, what to put in the packs, what you would have liked to have known on your first day airsofting. What kind of imagery i should use?

Any ideas and information you can give me would be really great!

Thanks Sarah

Sarah eh? Nice to see a girly on a forum you are few and far in between.

Imagery used, well depends on who you are aiming it at. If you aim it at the potential new generation of airsofters (16-20year olds) I would use imagery similar to that seen in games like Modern Warfare. As this will get them interested in the action side of things.

For older potential airsofters (20+ ish) I would put more images of teamwork and tactics in as this will be a more appealing aspect to them (or is for alot of the guy I know).

Try and get pic of guys (and girls) in both modern Uber tactical kit and more simple old school/normal kit as to not give people a skewed perspective on what is used.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

It might be worth you posting in the General Discussion topic about this too since not all members (that could definitely contribute to this) will check in this forum for stuff like this.

Cheers.

Um Dev it is in General discussion.

I am happy to post pc#ics of my self with a variety of gear and guns for you to use. But you may find it easier to get pics at your local site.

I'd Take a camera down to your local site for a day, and just photograph players, scenery, tactics and scenarios so that you can capture the "Essence" of airsoft on your product etc...

I recon the older and younger ideas are good (Tactical/gamer depending on target audience...)

I' m doing graphic design GCSE :( i'm rubbish though.....

Good luck!

Thanks guys, this all sounds good i like the ideas of looking at different age groups...

As for pictures I have loads as my pretty much all of my family are airsofters! and i do aim to get to a few different sites in the next couple of weeks for 'research' purposes and so i can get some more pics.

Thanks for the help ;)

Thanks guys, this all sounds good i like the ideas of looking at different age groups...

As for pictures I have loads as my pretty much all of my family are airsofters! and i do aim to get to a few different sites in the next couple of weeks for 'research' purposes and so i can get some more pics.

Thanks for the help ;)

Sweet, good luck :)

Archived