www.airsoftstoreuk.com

dj_padd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Im new to airsoft blah blah .......

I found a two tone pistol i liked and it was within my budget (HFC HG-190 Beretta 92F)

I ordered it from www.airsoftstoreuk.com on 31.07.12. heard nothing by 03.08.12 so emailed them. I got a reply from the managing director saying it should of been sent next day and that he was on holiday and someone else was monitoring the orders/emails, he said it would be sent next day

I then received an order dispatch confirmation email on 07.08.12 with a tracking number for parcelforce. the tracking number they gave me is not like a tracking number parcelforce use, they sent me a tracking number of CD1234567 (not the real one) parcel force use AA000100019GB.

I have sent several emails and not heard anything and they dont seem to have a phone number.

The only good thing is that i paid with my credit card (through worldpay) so should be able to claim my money back.

So has anyone else had dealings with this site and what site could i buy a two tone pistol from? (after a glock style one now)

Thanks

Graeme

Their part of a group, go on their about us page:

"Artemis web Ltd also operate the following sites:

BBgunuk.com

Knifewarehouse.co.uk

AirsoftStoreUK.com

AirsoftDirect.co.uk

BladeBargains.co.uk

PersonalTouchGifts.co.uk"

To me it looks like another relatively new/cheap site catering for backyard shooting and beginners to the sport. They have many websites selling the same stuff to hook as many people in as they can but are usually pretty poor on customer service as you've no doubt noticed. From my experience of a similar website/group It took 3 weeks for me to get my order after about 6 e-mails and a few phone calls.

My advice is send an e-mail on Monday telling them that you cannot wait any longer and will take legal action with your bank/credit card to recoup the money you've spent. In my case I got a call from them the same day and the order arrived the next. If not just proceed and take a look in the places to buy section of this forum to get it somewhere else :)

While there are some trustworthy ones, most of the shops that only sell 2tone are there to be avoided, the best option is to find one that primarily sells realistic ones but offers a 2tone spraying option because you know you'll get exactly the same gun and quality as everyone else.

Bad shops that sell realistic guns are few and far between because the UKARA means they have a limited customer base to sell to and can't get away with poor service.

Well my ordered turned up today out of the blue and with no communication from the company, however one thing was missing, wonder if they will reply to my email and if I will see it any time in the next 2 weeks?

Archived