Humm...Which AEG....?

Matt_James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I thought it would be about time to get my first AEG! :). So my budget is around £130, so i am looking for a decent AEG, and i am going to be doing CQB, but don't know were to start as there are so many out there. Please can you give any advice and tips, Thanks Matt.

Hi,

I thought it would be about time to get my first AEG! :). So my budget is around £130, so i am looking for a decent AEG, and i am going to be doing CQB, but don't know were to start as there are so many out there. Please can you give any advice and tips, Thanks Matt.

£130 then look at a SRC G36C Gen III

£159 for the gun plus £40 for battery and charger.

Great for CQB as high ROF & accuracy. Mines skirmished many times and need given me any problems!

• Supporters

G&G series rifles and ICS Sportslines will do you well with that sort of money as well, gives you a bit more choice than just G36s.

G&G series rifles and ICS Sportslines will do you well with that sort of money as well, gives you a bit more choice than just G36s.

Yeh, check out the G&G Combat Machine range.

• 4 weeks later...

TIP:

What TYPE of gun do YOU like the LOOK of? Is it an M4, ak47, mp5, g36 or something completely different

Once YOU have decided this, then WE can help you with a brand suggestion and probable price point.

sorry to be a bit negative, but its bloody pointless taking the time to recommend some great AK47/74's when you hate them, or sugest an m4 when you want an mp5

The CM16 can be bought for 99 pound.

Hey, I'm looking into buying one, where are they for £99?

Archived