www.patrolbase.co.uk (shop in Huddersfield)

jaeproductions
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Great store, it's in Milnsbridge, Huddersfield. They've also just got a new website + are opening a really unique, awesome looking CQ indoor airsoft site called Halo Mill in around two weeks. www.halomill.com

I live really close nearby and the staff are extremely friendly/helpful to me (I'm a beginner, had an interest in airsoft for ages though)

loads of good stuff, army surplus, lots of guns, new stuff from Web-Tex and Viper. Price ranges go from £35 for a two-tone springer M58 shotgun (actually good even in a proper airsoft skirmish...honest) to good beginner guns around £150-£200, up to £400 (like SCARs) and also lots of pistols including one of those Marushin Derringers or whatever they're called.

so yeah check the website out of go there, like I said it's in Milnsbridge, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, near Paddock and Paddock is near Marsh and Marsh is near Birkby.

Il be buying a madbull spring off you soon as no one else seems to sell the m120... On a lighter note your thread title says webshite lol

• Supporters

I'm sure that was on purpose :P

yeha, the new website is great - It's a lot better laid out and far more suited to airsofters than the surplus orientation of the old one. it's been a hell of a week for us at work, but we just about managed to launch 2 websites (patrolbase and halomill) and get halo mill more or less ready for the sneak preview day last saturday.

Still, feedback from all of it so far has been of the highest class, which is always nice to hear!

Archived