Dboy scar ?

*-Stealth Rabit-*
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hello, I'm looking to buy a new AEG and I'm very interested in the scar. so i researched online and found the Dboy Scar its an alright brand among others Ive heard. im planning on getting it from actionhobbies.co.uk.

heres a few pics and stats, could you please post what you think about the gun and if you think it would be suitable for a starter/intermediate player. thanks

quoted from action hobbies-

The FN SCAR-L very solid in construction, so good I loved it, I now own one, very heavy, fibre re-inforced construction, no lead weights in this beauty. Firing at over 325 fps and a good rate of fire, side folding stock makes this a great all rounder for urban and woodland. Take the front flsh hider off and add the barrel extension if you prefer the longer look.

On close examination the gun is very solid, no creaks and flexing on this gun. We tested one at 375 +/- 5% fps, but this can vary from gun to gun.

Features:

Semi/full auto fire modes

330 rd capacity magazine

BB clearing tool

Hand grip included

1100mAh battery and charger included

Length 765mm (stock extended no barrel extention fitted)

3 position adjustable folding stock

Adjustable cheek pad

Iron flip up sights

Metal ris rails front end body pins etc

Weight 3600 grams

2008 gearbox Version 2

Adjustable sights =£154.99

D-Boys-Scar-AEG_340_200_13WBO.jpg

Archived