Viper SAAV (Olive)

*-Stealth Rabit-*
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey, i just wanted some advise on the tactical vest im thinking of buying, its the Viper SAAV olive (picture below).

im planning on buying it from (http://www.airsoftgames.com/viper-saav-olive-p-258.html).

the vest looks nice and i think the colour will go with the rest of my loadout. the vest seems to have alot of usful pouches but i dont see many mag holds, and i have quite a few mags.

can youplease give me some advise on this vest (good bad points) and also any sugestions of any other gear i can use to carry my mags if i do go with this vest.

thanks please post.

Viper%20SA%20Vest%20(OG).jpg

• Supporters

I own this. its great, nice and cheap and holds everything I need. It fits STANAG (m4/m16/SA80) mags with ease and anything up to 10 of them. two smaller pockets on the chest could be good for anything small (my penknife fits well with enough finger room on each side to get it out).

two large dump bags or for large things, great for 10 used and emptied stanag mags :P

the back is the perfect size for one of them 'camelpak' things with the water and tubes and whatnot.

small, flat pocket on the front houses a sock of BB's or pistol mags nicley.

deinatly a good vest for someone in the beginner-intermediate category, or for someone who isn't too deadly serious about the speed they reload at (things can get in the way a bit) but it hasn't got me killed yet so I suppose thats a tiny problem really.

Archived