JG MP5 A4

Deceive
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Gun Name and maker: Jing Gong MP5 A4

FPS: 330 - 340

Hop up: Yes - Adjustable

Mag Capacity: 220 round high-capacity magazine

Battery: Mini 8.4v 1100Mah - Tiny half size Tamiya connectors now (Awkward)

Plastic/Metal/Both: A perfect combination of metal and rubbery-plastic

My opinion and overall comments:

Since this is my first gun i think its awesome, its sleek and compact very solid no wobbles or loose bits, The accuracy is amazing and it fires at quite a distance unfortunatly i am still working on setting the hop-up properly so long distance shots are not accurate, but it is very easy to adjust. The mags fit in very firmly and can be released very easily with the switch next to the top of the mag. The only bad point is the Half size tamiya connectors that are a tight fit together and just stop you using other normal tamiya connector battries (It would be good idea to change them to Dean connectors). My favourite feature of this gun is its sound it has a nice loud basey sound to it and its absolutley awesome in full auto Very intimidating :rolleyes:

Here is a pic:

ivansgunts6.jpg

Overall rating: 9/10 I highly recomend this gun ;)

• 3 months later...

Hey,

This is the gun I'm getting, when you set up the hop-up can you give me a guide on how you did it and by how much so It'll save Me some time?

Thanks

-Aaron

EDIT: the connectors bit threw me off.

• Supporters

forget about changing the connectors for now you will be fine with the standard ones and the hop isn't hard to set

there is a small lever thing above the foregrip which can be adjusted left and right for up and down of the hop,

basically fire a couple of shots at a empty coke can or something and adjust the hop one way, if the shot ends up further away adjust the other way with the lever until the bbs are going straight

nutster

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Supporters

Not bad, good for first guns- often called the best of the clones.

not many places stokc them since the chinese clamped down on them and started destroying their products.

I think they are starting to remake their guns now though.

THey are however hard to find- i think novat combat may have some though

LOOK ON crw-airsoft.com. its a brilliant website does everything u need at quality prices and they sell alot of full metal guns for next to nothing. tokyo marui/d-boys/jg/cyma/ares so on and so on. i got a d-boys full metal m4 for $116=£70 off there. sweet gun will be upradging sum parts soon.

• 1 month later...

Archived