Need help deciding what gun?!

*-Stealth Rabit-*
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey im looking to buy a new AEG, but because im new to airsoft i dont want anything too expensive, so i was looking at a couple of two tone assult rifles and just wanted some opinion on which gun to get-

Double Eagle M85 G36 -------- £35

or

DE M83 M4 (tactical stock) ---£35

some help would be great

:huh:

• AF-UK Founding Member

Both are cheap and cheerful and not really good for skirmish, just target practice in your back garden.

You'd be much better off tripling your budget (save for a bit) and buying something which will last you much longer, it is well worth it.

• Supporters
hey im looking to buy a new AEG, but because im new to airsoft i dont want anything too expensive, so i was looking at a couple of two tone assult rifles and just wanted some opinion on which gun to get-

Double Eagle M85 G36 -------- £35

or

DE M83 M4 (tactical stock) ---£35

some help would be great

:huh:

neither, they will both suck and you will be the laughing stock of the skrimish :) however you want something thats very good and cheap get this

DE M56 shotgun series however you might have to wait until they return in stock as i believe they are changing the colour on them as blue is now an illegal colour for 2 tone.

i know its not an assault rifle but i hear amazing things also you could try renting at your local site first?

My first plinker was the G36

What a load of b#@*&cks it couldnt even break though a singal sheet of paper from about 1 meter...........

Your looking £120-£160 for a decent starter rifle

Sorry but this hobbie isnt cheap and cheerfull :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived