I am a foreigner and i am new to UK law

realcapmayhem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi i am from the USA and i was planing a airsoft trip to the UK. what are the laws regarding non two tone guns?

If i wanted to bring my own airsoft rifle would that be possible?

I am over 18 dose that make a difference

There is a thing called the VCRA act that prevents people with out a defence buying a RiF

The airsofters defence is the UKARA which requires you to play 3 games in no less than 2 months to register

BUT this does not effect players that already own RiF but the question is how are you going to get it over here??

There is a thing called the VCRA act that prevents people with out a defence buying a RiF

The airsofters defence is the UKARA which requires you to play 3 games in no less than 2 months to register

BUT this does not effect players that already own RiF but the question is how are you going to get it over here??

I can transport it in a locked hard case. In the USA it is even legal to transport real firearms this way as long as it is in check in luggage.

Is there a FPS limit in the UK? My M4 is around 500fps but i am going to get a adjustable valve for it so i could get it below 350 fps

I can transport it in a locked hard case. In the USA it is even legal to transport real firearms this way as long as it is in check in luggage.

Is there a FPS limit in the UK? My M4 is around 500fps but i am going to get a adjustable valve for it so i could get it below 350 fps

there is a fps limit but it varies from site to site but it is usually aound 300-360

usally its:

Outdoor: 350-400 FPS for anything capible of full auto fire and 400-500FPS for something limited to singal shot/semi ONLY

Indoor: 300-350 FPS for everything i think

Urban: can be a mix of the both depends on the site

I would reccomend to check with the site you go to before you turn up becuase there is not set limit with-in the UK its down to each site to decide there limits

Also is the transport in a hard locked case just for USA or can it be done anywere becuase i am looking to go to the UK my self and i dont want to be limited to going on the ferry :(

Thanks

Jack

usally its:

Outdoor: 350-400 FPS for anything capible of full auto fire and 400-500FPS for something limited to singal shot/semi ONLY

I would reccomend to check with the site you go to before you turn up becuase there is not set limit with-in the UK its down to each site to decide there limits

Also is the transport in a hard locked case just for USA or can it be done anywere becuase i am looking to go to the UK my self and i dont want to be limited to going on the ferry :(

Thanks

Jack

What country are you coming from? I dont know about the transport laws in other country's but it should be possible to check.

I live on a island in the english channel

I know i can get on a ferry with a rifle but i was wondering about planes becuase i dont fancy driveing the lenth of England just to play one game

Thanks

Jack

• Supporters

My local site is

350FPS +10% tolerance for all AEG's or auto firing weapons

400FPS +10% tolerance for all Semi-auto only weapons

500FPS +10% tolerance for all bolt actions

the tolerance is for their chrono rather than anything else.

F&O's indoor/CQB limits are to 350FPS on ANYTHING

gas weapons are subject to being chrono'd randomly to ensure you aren't using more powerful gas or whatever than when you chrono'd in the morning.

usally its:

Thanks

Jack

hi

if you want to fly check with the airline but if know theres a few that allow real firearms

hope this helps pm me for more info B)

Archived