Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrSnuggleBump

TM M4 S-SYSTEM w/ real steal parts (SOLD)

4 posts in this topic

Make: Tokyo Marui

Model: M4 S-SYSTEM

Accessories: LaRue FU grip (see here), Command Arms telescopic stock (see here), G&P Aimpoint red dot sight, Magpull PTS ASAP sling plate (see here), Guarder QD single point sling, Ares M16 tactical grip, King Arms rail covers, KASU tactical carbine case, 2 TM metal low caps, 2 batteries, small to large connector, trickle charger, original internals, a huge bag of Madbull 0.2 bb's, original m4 grip, an m16 solid stock and probs some other stuff i've forgotten about. Basically anything i've got that is AEG specific can go with the gun.

Upgrades: Systema shims, Systema ball bearing spring guide, Systema M100 spring

Condition: used with some scuffing to the receiver but never noticed. currently has no motor in the grip but i have the working original which will be included in sale. I've also got the original box for the gun along with loader, cleaning rod and all papers/booklets. As the gun is used it sold as seen.

FPS: not sure as i dont have a chrono. think it was around 320 last time i used it.

Splits/Swaps/Part Ex: No splitting but will swap/part ex for a CA M24 or TM VSR

Price: £170 ono + p&p

Payment: paypal only

img0137g.th.jpgimg0138qh.th.jpgimg0139tj.th.jpg

Selling as i wish to go down the sniping route. Havent played for a few months but fancy a new role. Im interested in a CA M24 or TM VSR broken or working ill listen to what you've got.

ebay username is jonlew105 if anyone wants to check my feedback for reassurance.

Make: Tokyo Marui

Model: M4 S-SYSTEM

Accessories: LaRue FU grip (see here), Command Arms telescopic stock (see here), G&P Aimpoint red dot sight, Magpull PTS ASAP sling plate (see here), Guarder QD single point sling, Ares M16 tactical grip, King Arms rail covers, KASU tactical carbine case, 2 TM metal low caps, 2 batteries, small to large connector, trickle charger, original internals, a huge bag of Madbull 0.2 bb's, original m4 grip, an m16 solid stock and probs some other stuff i've forgotten about. Basically anything i've got that is AEG specific can go with the gun.

Upgrades: Systema shims, Systema ball bearing spring guide, Systema M100 spring

Condition: used with some scuffing to the receiver but never noticed. currently has no motor in the grip but i have the working original which will be included in sale. I've also got the original box for the gun along with loader, cleaning rod and all papers/booklets.

FPS: not sure as i dont have a chrono. think it was around 320 last time i used it.

Splits/Swaps/Part Ex: No splitting but will swap/part ex for a CA M24 or TM VSR

Price: £170 ono + p&p

Payment: paypal only

img0137g.th.jpgimg0138qh.th.jpgimg0139tj.th.jpg

Selling as i wish to go down the sniping route. Havent played for a few months but fancy a new role. Im interested in a CA M24 or TM VSR broken or working ill listen to what you've got.

ebay username is jonlew105 if anyone wants to check my feedback for reassurance.

how much would p and p be