Hi Folks!!!

Brooksey1211
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Greetings

Brooksy is the name. I am 15, i have got some gear,(mostly Viper, :lol: ),a JG AK Tactical,one of those tri shot shotguns and a HFC sig pistol.i hav been obsessed since i was 12 but i was too young 2 play.My First airsoft experience was just a week ago at airsoft billericay,but plz feel free 2 share any tips with me,or tactics cos im a total noob.

But not a total noob i know quite a lot about guns :)

Thanks guys

Welcome.

if you want to learn tacts etc just keep your ears up in your next game and follow orders

I am usally the team leader becuase i arnt quite old enough to move up to the adult games so i am stuck with the younger ones and their usally first timers and still CODed up but by the end of a day under my command they snap out of that quicky and start thinking tacticaly

Like take this for example i got 4 12-14 year olds who hadnt played a game of airsoft in their life pepperpotting though intense fire and secureing the objective

It brought a tear to my eye :) (not really but i was really proud of them :) )

Thanks

Jack

Archived