src m4a1

reecymc
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

pin at the back of it, near the selector switch. push that out, there is another at the front that can be removed, depending on what you want to do. if you want a barrel change, jsut pivot the gun on it, it should swing around quite easily. if you want it removing, just remove the front pin too and disconect the battery wires from the reciever wires (little plug near the barrel/reciever/foregrip joint)

pin at the back of it, near the selector switch. push that out, there is another at the front that can be removed, depending on what you want to do. if you want a barrel change, jsut pivot the gun on it, it should swing around quite easily. if you want it removing, just remove the front pin too and disconect the battery wires from the reciever wires (little plug near the barrel/reciever/foregrip joint)

i know wich pins you mean but i cant find any on my m4

looking at the pic on airsoft world of the Two tone one (makes finding the pins easier for me) they appear to be ones with a pin and another pin that screws into it, usually a small allen wrench/hex screw.

thats what i thought but the allen key dosent do anything

you have to do both sides of the same screw at the same time in opposite directions, otherwise you are just spinning the screw in the hole.

theres no allen key hole on other sode its just a flat cover i cant hold

I had a similar problem, all i did was use some long nose pliers on the end with no allen key, and use allen key on other end, hope this helps, it was a bit fiddly, but it did work.

I had a similar problem, all i did was use some long nose pliers on the end with no allen key, and use allen key on other end, hope this helps, it was a bit fiddly, but it did work.

that worked thanks mate

Archived