src m4a1

reecymc
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

make src

FPS:330

Hop up:good

Mag Capacity:300 rds

Battery:1500 mah

Plastic/Metal/Both:both metal barrel and buffer

My opinion and overall comments:great gun lacking a bit of oomph tho but really solid feel very accurate good rof removeable carry handle looks sweet with acog

Overall rating:

9/10

• 2 months later...

good review although a little basic and lacking in detail, i just want to ask how well does ur hi-cap mag feed? because mine will get to the last 30 ish rounds and stop firining, does this happen to you?

that is how they work, ash.

they need BB's pushing up the ones in the tube that feeds the gun... if you run out of BB's in the reservoire of BB's there are non to push it up further.

thanks for explaining it sorta knew that already, but most ppl tell me its olny the last 10-20 not 30 lol but thanks for explaining :D

make src

FPS:330

Hop up:good

Mag Capacity:300 rds

Battery:1500 mah

Plastic/Metal/Both:both metal barrel and buffer

My opinion and overall comments:great gun lacking a bit of oomph tho but really solid feel very accurate good rof removeable carry handle looks sweet with acog

Overall rating:

9/10

Hi, i have just started airsoft and i have the src m4a1 when the mag is almost empty it makes this lound noise that sounds like lots of bb's coming out the mag. Is that normal? It also jams quite a lot.

Hi, i have just started airsoft and i have the src m4a1 when the mag is almost empty it makes this lound noise that sounds like lots of bb's coming out the mag. Is that normal? It also jams quite a lot.

hey like the other guys said,(sorry cnt rember name) what weight are using, and i dnt think its normal as mine dont do that where did u get it from?

that is perfectly normal.

it is the spring inside trying to feed rounds into your chamber, but as you have shot all the rounds, there are none to feed (well, the afforementioned 30/40 don't count)

but is the mag jamming when there are rounds in the resivor? or when fully wound?

• 2 weeks later...

name='Ash' hey like the other guys said,(sorry cnt rember name) what weight are using, and i dnt think its normal as mine dont do that where did u get it from?

me (lukio97)

hi, thanks for replying i use 20g BB's and i got it from geniesuff.co.uk,i would have got it from airsoftworld.net but it was cheaper at geniestuff.co.uk it is really annoying as i dont know of anyone who lives near me who can help.

never heard of them, and can't seem to find that website.

If you are not using high quality BB's, which have had all the rough bits ground off in the manufacturing process then you will get jams.

It really is worth investing the £10-15 in 5,000 or so decent rounds, thats including postage by the way, to get the best out of your AEG. Low quality rounds will tear the Hop up, so you will get rubbish range and accuracy and lots of jams. You also need to make sure that the mag is inserted correctly as well.

Have a look around. zero one, blaster, strikemaster are all good quality and low cost brands. If you want good quality but expencive then have a look at madbull. You can get blaster bb's on ebay quite easily if you have no skirmish site or shop near you, or shell out £12 and get a decent bag sent to you.

name='Ash' hey like the other guys said,(sorry cnt rember name) what weight are using, and i dnt think its normal as mine dont do that where did u get it from?

me (lukio97)

hi, thanks for replying i use 20g BB's and i got it from geniesuff.co.uk,i would have got it from airsoftworld.net but it was cheaper at geniestuff.co.uk it is really annoying as i dont know of anyone who lives near me who can help.

hmm as long as ur using good quality ammo then there should be no issue, try contacting genie stuff and ask for a replacement mag if it giving you trouble.

never heard of them, and can't seem to find that website.

If you are not using high quality BB's, which have had all the rough bits ground off in the manufacturing process then you will get jams.

It really is worth investing the £10-15 in 5,000 or so decent rounds, thats including postage by the way, to get the best out of your AEG. Low quality rounds will tear the Hop up, so you will get rubbish range and accuracy and lots of jams. You also need to make sure that the mag is inserted correctly as well.

Have a look around. zero one, blaster, strikemaster are all good quality and low cost brands. If you want good quality but expencive then have a look at madbull. You can get blaster bb's on ebay quite easily if you have no skirmish site or shop near you, or shell out £12 and get a decent bag sent to you.

i have to use bio BB at the site i play at and i use aeg expert BB are they good?

I have no idea what AEG expert BB's are.

however strikemaster do bio bb's in 0.2g for £7-8 for 5,000

it sais on the bag TOLERANCE +/- 0.03 MM is that good? and what does it mean.

thanks for all your help mate. when i got the gun i bought 5000 aeg expert and a speedloader of 2000 others and i have been using the other ones but i just tried the aeg expert and their fine. i really should have done it earlier. Thanks for all yur help mate i cant thankyou enough.

That means the range of differnce of the diamitere of the bb is 0.03mm

And just a pointer NEVER use the bb the manufactures put in the box there a bag of crap

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived