When did you begin?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So, when did you start airsoft? how long had you known about it before your first game? what was your first gun?

me:

started about 9 months ago

had known for several years of it (about 2005/6) but couldn't start as parents didnt want guns in the house.

First gun was/is JG M4 S-System.

So, when did you start airsoft? how long had you known about it before your first game? what was your first gun?

me:

started about 9 months ago

had known for several years of it (about 2005/6) but couldn't start as parents didnt want guns in the house.

First gun was/is JG M4 S-System.

i started not serious 6 years ago with a cheap m11 lol only messing about then mut a bit more serious now my firt proper gun was a aeg g3 cant remember the make not had it for months

I started airsoft about 3 years ago, with small (very!) games in my back garden. Just simple plinker handguns. P99 was mine - a gun I've loved since it first appeared in Tomorrow Never Dies (1997?)

I'd known about it a lot earlier though, I'd been reading about it for 5 years (at the time, I'd seen a picture of an FN MAG/L7 GPMG airsoft, and since at the time that was my favourite gun, I was interested :lol: )

First true airsoft (as in skirmish) is 18 months. Gun was/is AA R85, possibly one of the best looking guns around :D (shame about the reliability issues... <_< )

Started 18 months ago after a friend said I should come and have a go. Since then I have acquired a small armoury that is still expanding even now (my new CA M733 will be here monday :D)

Hi,

I am recent to airsoft (started last summer so comming up to my first year soon) dont get me wrong i still know my stuff becuase i was in the sea cadets before that and have been on exersites with the marine cadets.

My experience prior to airsoft includes:

Sea cadet weekends (not to heavily involded more about fun tbh)

Marine cadets weekend (basicly becomeing a soilder for the weekend right down to the night watches <_< and Blank fire drills/senrios) if you want even more info on that you just need to ask me :)

22. pistol/rifle shooting (top marks in T.S Jersey)

Then i finally moved onto Airsoft and quickly picked it up and now become a team leader/commander on a reg basices

Got my first rifle before my first game (not the best decition) JG M4 CQB then moved onto something bigger JG M4 S-System, then i picked up my side arm (Glock 18C) which is the latist addition to my airsoft armory

Kit wise picked alot of it up form cadets so most of it british DPM then i got my Plate carrier over crimbo :)

Well Thats me any questions on above feel free to PM me :D

Thanks

Jack

Archived