Redwolf airsoft uk

airsoftfan21
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Now that redwolf airsoft are in the uk im just wondering if they have a uk website that you can buy from I know they have a uk sales email but don't know if you can order through that anyone know

They describe themselves as being "in the UK" but they aren't. Not really.

They have a UK address in Gloucestershire but it is for dealers only :(

It's definitely open as a retail unit. Half my team work on the same industrial estate and have already been over there buying regularly. Not sure if they are doing mail order though. I'll get the team to check next time they visit.

So when I emailed them about how to order they sent me this

Hi,

You still use the main website to browse as it contains pretty much 99% of our products but then if you order through the website it will come from *Hong Kong*. If you find what you want and then drop us a phone call or email (email is better because specific product codes and be used which save confusion for everyone) and you can buy it through us in the UK instead.

Our stock in the UK is smaller than HK so this is how it works.

If what you want is already in stock in the UK then you can buy immediately.

If what you want is not in stock in the UK but it is in stock in HK then we can add it to our restock order and have it in the country in about 2 weeks.

Asking us to bring in stock like that requires no paperwork from you nor do you pay any fee at all, you do not even have to promise to buy it.

*After* it gets here, you can follow up your request, we can give you a fresher quote which means you only make your final decision after it is already in the country.

We are also available and happy just to answer your questions and give advice.

Email or phone is fine but I prefer email because we can exchange details like product names and codes as well as page links which can make our communication far clearer and more accurate.

Regards,

Matt “Arclight” Rees

• Supporters

Arclight has a REAL name! I knew it!

Ahaha.

I met him at the Arms Fair and was talking to him about the UK shop, I hope they do get a retail website set up eventually, it's good that you can have them ship stuff over but it'd be better if they just had a website listing their UK stock.

Arclight has a REAL name! I knew it!

Ahaha.

I met him at the Arms Fair and was talking to him about the UK shop, I hope they do get a retail website set up eventually, it's good that you can have them ship stuff over but it'd be better if they just had a website listing their UK stock.

He said that they do have a show room where you can buy in store but you can just send them an email saying what you want and they deliver it to you when you pay because most of there stock in hong kong is also delivered to there uk shop

Red Wolf Retail Shop in Gloucestershire

How does that effect p&p or import tax etc? As its coming from HK but your buying it from a uk store. I think the price would have to be different than what's on the website.

suppose we won't need to worry about customs, or long waiting times.

Dunno what the stated prices will be like but just gotta wait for the UK website.

• 2 weeks later...
Now that redwolf airsoft are in the uk im just wondering if they have a uk website that you can buy from I know they have a uk sales email but don't know if you can order through that anyone know

i belive you can order by phone or go into their store

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was at their retail store in Tewkesbury yesterday. (Unit C1, Northway Trading Estate, Northway Lane Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire GL20 8JH) It's a very small shop and when I went there, two guys served us. They were outstandingly helpful and polite and really went the extra mile in helping me choose gear. (For example they hunted round for AAA batteries to demo a sight to me. When they couldn't find any they took the batteries out of their phone.) In fact they were a little TOO helpful and I spend over £150 there! :o As I spent so much, I got a gift: A Gerber knife.

post-5832-1350810600_thumb.jpg

I'd rather have had an Airsoft gift, but it IS nice and it's better than "Close the door on your way out.". :)

Newbies should bear in mind there are neither two-tone guns nor a painting service there.

They seem to sell high quality gear only and some of their prices reflect this, but I think it would be unfair to say they're expensive.

They were out of stock of 0.25BBs (is everyone at the moment?) and one or two other things, but I got pretty much everything I went out shopping for and a little more besides. Anything not in stock can obviously be ordered and delivered or collected when in stock.

I really enjoyed going there and I'm looking forward to returning.

I'm surprised they dont have a UK website up yet. Their UK shop has been open for quite some time now. Was it Arclight who served you? I miss his airsoft video reviews. Way better than the new presenters at RedwolfTV. I would like to go down and have a look one day :)

• 3 weeks later...

anyone else having problems getting in touch with these?

phone is saying they are closed and e-mail not replied too :(

• Supporters

They're not replying to my emails either.

I thought they might just be getting sent to my junk folder, but then I realised that their news letter isn't. I checked junk too, just to be safe.

I'm going to try posting on their Facebook page.

They're probably just really busy - there's only 2 or 3 guys working there (IRRC), and they're only open Tuesday-Friday. And they do a lot of work with other retailers.

That said, I emailed a question on Monday, and by 1PM Tuesday I had a response. I'm just awaiting their next reply (a price quote for a GBB) and I've been warned that it would take a week.

Their emails are friendly, which is a plus. There are some retailers out there who respond to emails as if it were some monumental task, and it's wasting their "valuable" time.

• Supporters

Cough, WolfArmouries, cough...

I asked them on Facebook why it was taking them so long to reply, they said they'd respond immediately. Yet I still haven't had a reply.

Might be time to check my junk folders again methinks.

Im still waiting for an email response from over a month ago :P

• Supporters

Is this RedWolf, or WolfArmouries?

'Cos when I said I'd spoken to them on Facebook, I meant RW.

Actually, my comment wasn't aimed at Wolf. Lol, if teh interwebz is anything to go by, I must be one of the few people who was satisfied with Wolf :lol:

Unfortunately, I don't have the option of going elsewhere - currently, only Redwolf and another company I've had poor service from (who's name rhymes with "bero-nun") are the only UK retailers listing the particular GBB.

Still in contact with RW over the pistol. Despite some pretty stupid questions on my behalf, they're still being friendly. Definitely good customer service IMHO.

Archived