Redwolf airsoft uk

airsoftfan21
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I sent an email about 2 days ago looking for a TM-PX4. They got back to me today. Friendly email and I am happy with their customer service.

However The UK price they quoted for a TM-PX4 is £188.82... I am currently writing a reply to them to say thats a bit high! They advertise it on their website as $177 which = £111. I can understand adding shipping and such but would it really bring it up by a whole £70! I can buy the PX4 from Wolf Armouries for £140 but I would rather not because the service there is just bad.

Plus I thought shipping and such would already be paid... See this vid at 1:30:

Any thoughts?

• Supporters

I sent an email about 2 days ago looking for a TM-PX4. They got back to me today. Friendly email and I am happy with their customer service.

However The UK price they quoted for a TM-PX4 is £188.82... I am currently writing a reply to them to say thats a bit high! They advertise it on their website as $177 which = £111. I can understand adding shipping and such but would it really bring it up by a whole £70! I can buy the PX4 from Wolf Armouries for £140 but I would rather not because the service there is just bad.

Plus I thought shipping and such would already be paid...

Any thoughts?

Good video, handy info.

However, if customs and shipping are dropped, £188 is outrageous, and as you've already said, doesn't match the HK price at all, or even come close.

I just wish they'd reply to my damn emails.

• Supporters

They say they can't sell exactly as the conversion states as they would put their customers (the other UK shops they wholesale to) out of business.

However as said £180 is ridiculous even with extra money added on.

Archived