Algren

ksc USP Compact for sale: Offers welcome (SOLD)

16 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am new here, but i used to play airsoft a long time ago. My mates still do, but I am moving abroad and cannot take my stuff with me so I need to sell it. Basically, I am selling a Universal Self-Loading Pistol (USP). It is a lovely gun and has been maintained really well. Plus, I haven't used it in a while so it's still nice. I have 2 cannisters of gas (Predator maintenance Gas 134a half & Predator GunGas 134a full) remaining with around 500 bb's too. The USP comes in the box with all the instructions that came with it when it was new. Plus, I have a leg holster to go with it.

Make: KSC

Gun/Model: USP COMPACT - "Gas Blowback"

Accessories: RIGHT LEG HOLSTER, 1 x MAINTENANCE GAS, 1 x GUN GAS, 1000 BB'S

Condition: USED, BUT CONDITION IS BRILLIANT. COMES BOXED W/INSTRUCTIONS

FPS:

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: SALE ONLY

Price/Payment: £70

Pictures: http://s641.photobucket.com/albums/uu138/b.../USP%20Compact/

070420101414.jpg

070420101413.jpg

070420101415.jpg

070420101417.jpg

070420101418.jpg

-----------------------------

HK USP Compact 9mmx19 (on the slide)

Gas - Blowback

Caliber.9mm (6mm BB)

Capacity 21rd

Thanks.

I also have an MP5 A3 single shot sub machine gun. It's used but boxed. If you're interested I will include that.

Hello,

I am new here, but i used to play airsoft a long time ago. My mates still do, but I am moving abroad and cannot take my stuff with me so I need to sell it.

Basically, I am selling a Universal Self-Loading Pistol (USP). It is a lovely gun and has been maintained really well. Plus, I haven't used it in a while so it's still nice.

I have 2 cannisters of gas (Predator maintenance Gas 134a half & Predator GunGas 134a full) remaining with around 500 bb's too. The USP comes in the box with all the instructions that came with it when it was new.

Plus, I have a leg holster to go with it.

-----------------------------

HK USP Compact 9mmx19 (on the slide)

Gas - Blowback

Caliber.9mm (6mm BB)

Capacity 21rd

If you would like pictures, leave you email address or a way to contact you and I will sed them to you. I am unsure how much it is worth now, so i'll leave it upto you guys to make offers.

Thanks.

i might be interested, do you have those pictures?

The slide is hard. Not sure what material, though. When I touch it, it is cold, like that metal-coldness, which the rest of the gun doesn't have, and the rest of the gun is definitely plastic. So, I think the slide is metal.

Please could you refrain from double posting/bumping your thread (I've already merged posts previously) - the rules state that you can bump once per week.

Cheers :)

hiya,

have you still got the pistol?

hiya,

have you still got the pistol?

Hello, yes I still have it. Are you interested?

hi im interested alot, would you swap for a ipod touch 2nd gen 16gb, worth just over 100, basiclly brand new with cable.?