Patrol base

Cartman03
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

:rolleyes: I recently purchased a couple of bits from Patrolbase, (A Gun carrycase and Some MidCaps M4 Mags), No problems what so ever with their service, at 1 point me computer crashed during the transaction and I put the sale through again. Yes, it went to charge me twice. Dave at patrolbase, had the decency to send me an email of my error then followed it up with a quick telephone call. Just to say we think you made a mistake... Checked my account just the 1 payment was taken by them,

Good friendly customer Service !

*baby voice* Is it the Baby Jeeeeeeesus?

/end voice

:lol:

I'd like to second the "great customer service" vote. I've bought almost everything from these guys, I only don't when they can't get something in stock (very rare, they've always gone out of their way to at least try and get something in for me).

I also feel sorry for the poor member of staff (no idea who that is, eh Dave? ;) ) who has to deal with all my emails. Always answers questions quickly and in a friendly way (rather than patronising me or just saying "STFU and BUY STUFF NOOB!")

Archived