Battle of Dawes Hill Charity event for Help For Heroes

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good to see your still running this, I don't know if you know a "fergy" but he has been here before and we've got you in the announcements section since it's such a good cause:

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=388

Yeah we know fergie. He was helping us run the event last year. Unfortunately he is busy this time round. Mike from spec ops is on board with this one. The bit that you have kindly put in the announcements section is a bit misleading, as we are now doing just the day, as opposed to a weekend, of skirmishing. If you like I can scribble some more info down for you to put into that section? or take it from the website? i can always get our computer genious to add some pics or vid? :D

Sure if you post it here I can change his post accordingly :)

Our Help For Heroes Charity event will be taking place on may 22nd 2010.

The venue is a privately owned woodland near the Dorset village of Rampisham, which is located between Dorchester and Yeovil. post code DT2 0PU

We have to limit the amount of players for this event, so have a look at the website and if you like what you see, register to make sure of your place. There is an option to pay a deposit, or pay the full walk on fee on the day, cash only. Its up to you. but please register so we know numbers.

The game play will be a series of rolling, and objective based games. The woods are full of lots of barricades and bunkers, with more going up all the time, (my aching back can testify to that), various types of woodland, deciduous, evergreens, clearings, and sapling plantations, so its a really challenging site to play.

It is quite a remote site, so we advise you bring your own lunch and plenty of drinks. We will be selling pyrotechnics and bb's, but as the site is in an area of outstanding natural beauty, we are recommending bio-degradable bb's.

All the profits from this event will go to the charity, and as i'm sure you will all agree its a worthy cause. so come along and help us raise as much for them as possible.

Thanks

Archived