trying to guns a certain airsoft gun

Spec ops
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

does anyone know where i can buy the well r9

not the well d90h

the r9 is full metal and has a metal gearbox, im wanting to get one so i can customise it and i prefer full metal to abs

please if anyone knows where i could get one and they are in stock , please send me a link

Just had a quick look on the internet, If your on about the P90 clone I think you'll be wasting your time. Apparently its not metal, just looks it. If your going to get hold of it now you'll have to do it from the US, its possibly discontinued.

Apparently it was released in 2006 and was sold without hopup which lead to a fair few bad reviews, and selling at only $60 it can't be amazing really.

May be wrong, but this is what I found:

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index.php?topic=16795.0

From what I have seen almost any rif that comes with a bat is naff and the build looks like a half ass job the 2 sides don't even line up at the back in them pics

• Supporters

You would probably be much better off getting a Classic Army or Tokyo Marui P90, if you're definitely after a P90.

Archived