Specialairsoftsupplies

Monty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Alright, so, I bought some Pmags and a belt about 3 weeks ago, I had sent them a few emails about this and they haven't replied to any of them.

I'm just wondering if their site is closed or they normally are like this.

Thanks.

Alright, so, I bought some Pmags and a belt about 3 weeks ago, I had sent them a few emails about this and they haven't replied to any of them.

Thanks.

yep they are totally useless, i'd avoid at all costs and try get your money back

• Supporters
their scammers mate search it on every forum and you will see what i mean.some guy drove to the owner with court documents.i will try and find link to a forum if i can

Oh for f*** sake! I expected something like this was going to happen. What do I do now?? I think trying to get my money back is my only option.

Get your money back mate.

Strange as they have updated the website recently for the Jubilee.

When I was looking for a CQB-R SOPMOD I nearly bought it from here too.....luckily sent an e-mail first and had no reply! thankgod.

• Supporters
I persisted for weeks after buying some mid-caps, he said he was on the holiday, the guy is a massive lying c**t, but you need to just persist.

That's bloody stupid! He's a f***ing cowboy who deserves to be shot.

Besides, I know where he lives, so I can just pay him a visit, or get him on an episode of WatchDog!

Thanks.

They are joint with absolute airsoft.. Give them a visit.

Archived