My G36C - from a boy to a MAN!

rschris
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thought id just post up and get some views on what ive got planned for my G36C

History:

Bought this gun as a two tone purposfully to be different and create a bit of a 'he's a newby, he will be easy' type of effect but the more the bugs got me the more its changed. See little bits hear and there.

Its a Gen III so the upgraded high torque motor and much better set up than before - out the box firing 350fps with a 1600mah NiMh 9.6v battery.

So bits that have been ordered

Tactical front grip (fitted already)

Tightbore 6.03mm Barrel

Systema Bucking

Aluminium RIS front handgaurd with rails.

M4 Stock and Adapter

Stubby Silencer

My guns gone from this

post-4941-1339109634_thumb.jpg

To This:-

post-4941-1339109652_thumb.jpg

And should look like this in the end:-

post-4941-1339109699_thumb.jpg

Let me no what people think of it.

ill stick real pictures up once all is done.

• Supporters

I'm not a fan of combining bits of different guns. An M4 LE stock has no place on a G36, I didn't even think you could attach them. It'd look better with the regular G36 type folding stock in my opinion.

If it weren't for the green bits I'd say it looks best in the second photo, why not just keep it like that but personalise it somehow? Make it different in subtler ways than covering it in gucci bits and bobs.

...Hypocrite much? Lol. Seriously though, G36s look better with less on them, kinda like AKs. At least in my opinion.

The bits I am putting on are to personalise it. Every G36C you see has got the same stock to it. Only place I seem to see the G36C with different stock on is american sites. The green that its in is on purpose. Makes it look a bit different to EVERY black G36C

Thats what I put it up for - peoples opinions :) But bits are ordered so see how it looks when its done and I can always drop bits off it if I dont like :)

Why not change the two tone rail?

Guns become known for the green so kept it :) keeps things fun when they know who shot them :) keeps it different to everyone elses.

I did pretty much the same thing to my old G36. Cost a small fortune for all the parts a few years ago, then JG released one with all of them on as standard! I also swapped the mag well for an M4 one so it took M4 mags.

g36m4.jpg

Still don't understand the two-tone rail. OK, so you want it to look different. Why not spray it instead? Hardly ever see woodland camo G36's, although I've seen plenty of desert ones! Use olive drab on the rail, LE stock and RIS and it'll look rather cool :)

Green rail may get changed but for the mo it stays :) you wont understand it mate, its just a laugh between us all.

good to see you done something different to Hibernator. Thats pretty much exactly how mine will be. I like it alot.

Went for a stubby silencer so just hope it suits.

SRC wont combine with the M4 magwell due to its hop up so that cant be done unless I change the hop up which may be done in the future.

• Supporters

I reckon it'd look better with this stock.

About the only thing I'm not so keen on about the G36 is that the stock feels a bit short for my build, so an adjustable one seems like a good plan, but I also like the foldability. Then of course there's the look of the thing... Yank vs European - no contest.

• Supporters

It'll go with your black kit much better now, Chris. Those shadows at the stan may be more helpful too...

without the NEON GREEN giving you away!

Entitled to your opinion.

Anyway, New thread updated and running with all new kit on.

Archived