M4A1 which one to get ?

1962sulaco
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.. Can you help. I am going for an M4a1 airsoft, but two different manufacturers are available to me..KING ARMS and D-BOYS..

Which one should I go with (King arms doesn't have as many accessories as D-boys, but I have heard of pos reviews of the first mentioned. Cheers guys and gals.

• Supporters
Hi all.. Can you help. I am going for an M4a1 airsoft, but two different manufacturers are available to me..KING ARMS and D-BOYS..

Which one should I go with (King arms doesn't have as many accessories as D-boys, but I have heard of pos reviews of the first mentioned. Cheers guys and gals.

Personally I'd get an ICS one. Plastic version is cheaper if you're on a budget.

G&G one is also very good and there are a lot of good things to be said about G&G, to the point where I can't think of a bad thing to say. You can also get about 50 billion types of M4 from G&G.

A lot of people will recommend G&P, personally I've had bad experiences from them.

If you're stuck between D-Boys or King Arms and not willing to look at anything else. I would say DEFINITELY get the King Arms, I've heard mixed reviews about both, but mostly good for the King Arms and mostly bad for the D-Boys.

To put in plainly though, getting a new gun is just too exciting for it to matter, you'll be dying to get your hands on it either way lol.

Personally I'd get an ICS one. Plastic version is cheaper if you're on a budget.

G&G one is also very good and there are a lot of good things to be said about G&G, to the point where I can't think of a bad thing to say. You can also get about 50 billion types of M4 from G&G.

A lot of people will recommend G&P, personally I've had bad experiences from them.

If you're stuck between D-Boys or King Arms and not willing to look at anything else. I would say DEFINITELY get the King Arms, I've heard mixed reviews about both, but mostly good for the King Arms and mostly bad for the D-Boys.

To put in plainly though, getting a new gun is just too exciting for it to matter, you'll be dying to get your hands on it either way lol.

Thnaks for that Ed.. BTW forgot to mention they are both 'full metal' (body, barrel,flash hider,stock tube).

Thnaks for that Ed.. BTW forgot to mention they are both 'full metal' (body, barrel,flash hider,stock tube).

Like all airsoft guns the metal will be of poor quality, but the King Arms will be alot stronger than the D-boys.

Archived