G1098airsoft.com

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I discovered this shop whilst talking to some guys from AI magazine at The Arms Fair back on the 19th of May, their catalogue of stuff is in my opinion very good, as they stock both the ACOG and LLM that I wanted to finish off my L85.

The second I got home from The Arms Fair I placed an order for both items.

This is where it gets bad. I waited 10 days and heard nothing from the shop at all, so I emailed them about it. I was told the LLM was being shipped out that day and would be with me soon and that the ACOG would follow shortly after.

I was also told that later that day I would receive an email with the tracking information in it. It's currently been 3 days since then and I've still not had the tracking email.

I received the LLM on Wednesday this week, the 30th May... 11 days on an item within the UK? Bad much? The fact that they didn't compile the order and send it out as one is sort of bothering me as well. I've no idea when the ACOG's getting here but it'd better be today (1st June) otherwise I won't have it in time for my Skirmish on Sunday.

Anyone else ever used them? I think they might be quite a new shop.

Update:

Emailed them this morning (3 weeks since order was placed) asking if my ACOG would get to me before Saturday, they emailed back within an hour saying that they still hadn't got more back in stock... I'd not even been told they were out of stock up until now and even as I type this, their website still allows you to add this item to your cart, there's no hint of it being unavailable. As it stands it would've probably been cheaper for me to have imported this from HK, which really takes the wee when their website says 3-5 days delivery...

Update:

Ended up cancelling my order with them and reordering the ACOG from RSOV, turned out about £40 cheaper despite shipping costs, haven't actually received it yet but I'm confident it won't take a month for me to have still not received it.

If it does then either this ACOG, or my luck are cursed.

Update:

It's now August and I just placed a new order with them, I've bought some Oakley gloves and another LLM for another gun project. They have the best price I could find for the LLM discounting second hand sales and the Oakleys just caught my eye and I went for them.

Anyway, the order was placed 4 days ago and the only contact I've had from them, was to say that they've accepted payment and begun to process my order. They still haven't shipped it out to me, if they have they haven't let me know. They haven't told me they have low stock levels. All they've done so far is take my money.

• 2 months later...
  • Supporters

Anyone else bought anything from these guys? This is by far my worst airsoft shopping experience to date.

Anyone else bought anything from these guys? This is by far my worst airsoft shopping experience to date.

Not bought from them yet but was just about to hit order on some Crye G3 pants, shirt and kneepads...was a little worried dropping over £400 on a site that cant even spell crye precision.

Then i saw this post and think ill find somewhere else...thanks for the heads up.

Archived