gliderrider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi thar!

I was about to say 'any questions feel free to ask' but 10 years would give you a reasonable knowledge of the sport and how it works. :P

still applies though, feel free to ask.

You mean something along the lines of

"Wat am teh bestest gun dat gows super duper fast ROF wiv uber amazin fps. Oh, an av be able to put umpteen gazillion fings on it like a can opener, an mah tent"?

I've come to the conclusion that the 3 prioritys on kit and guns are;

1) You should just go for what feels most comfortable to you. Its no point having cutting edge gear and guns if they dont feel comfortable running around with it all day.

2)Image should come next, Image is almost as good as comfort. you have to FEEL that what you are wearing fits the part, and it helps with the suspention of dis belief for others if you are in some form of reconisable "Loadout".

3) gun performance. The reason is that I have seen plenty of players use low end AEG's,(Performance more than cost now the China soft guns are about) and get just as much fun out of it than guys with the £1200 pound Lemmon that is the Systemma PTW.

At the end of the day though, we do this for fun, not getting super kills, or massive kill counts.

I might have been playing for a few years(Christ, is it even that long?) but by no means have I seen it all.

Thanks for the welcome, and sorry if I've gone off on a bit of a ramble.

Archived