is this legal

i snipe snpierz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
hi

well basically im asking if my dad buys a airsoft rifle and gives it to me(14) as a gift can i use it at a skirmish.

thanx

if its 2 tone yes its legal.

• Supporters
yes as long as it is two tone (as Top_Dog said) and NO MONEY EXCHANGES HANDS.

You cannot pay someone else to buy it for you. but TBH, its what I did with my first gun and its what almost everyone i know does.

said money could be used for anything un airsoft related :lol:

he might just decide to give away the right amount of money for an airsoft gun and his dad might just buy him a pressie ;)

Just wondering i heard some people say u just need proof of that your a regular airsofter? So beasically Membership from your local site? I'm just wondering do you just need proof your a regular airsofter at your site sometimes? just heard that thats all

• Supporters

to buy a Two tone, you m,uist prove you are over 18. simple.

To buy a RIF, you must be a UKARA registered player or have some other form of proving youare a skirmisher (my local site is freindly with my local shop, so membership is proof for me)

sites dont need proof you are a regular skirmisher, otherwise there would never be any new p[layers

sites dont need proof you are a regular skirmisher, otherwise there would never be any new players

To buy a two tone, correct, but you DO need to proof your eligability to a deffence or exemption, otherwise THE SHOP is breaking the law selling you a RIF.

Proof can be a membership card, UKARA player registration, or a skirmish diary.

look closely, you will notice I wrote (and you quoted) SITES dont need proof.

I was answering another question.

also, what is a skirmish diary?

Well yes, needing proof you are a skirmisher, to allow you to skirmish is a bit of a headache even thinking about it.

Its a diary of your skirmishes. Take something like a hard bound notebook, and everytime you skirmish take it with you. Fill out the sites details and get it signed and stamped by the site in question, ala, one skirmish diary. It also helps if each time you also get a pik in full gear taken on a digital camer with a date/ time stamp in the corner, and pop it in the diary with each entry.

however it would be THE SITES SHOP. no?

Yup, but site membership would cover this for sites like Free Fire Zone and Phoenix that have their own shop.

Archived